Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Camera Overload

The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately. We have been outside as much as possible soaking in some much needed rays.

Harvey is an outdoors man If anyone opens the door...he's making a break for it.

Attempting to capture one of Lucy's favorite new hobbies, feeding Harvey, my camera sent me a little message....MEMORY CARD FULL. We all have our shortcomings...mine may be neglecting my camera and consequently this blog. My saving grace is these kids are so darn cute, you'll probably look anyway. If you're dedicated you can go all the way back to Christmas.



3 comments:

Gina said...

love all the pics, keep 'em coming! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!

Janis Taylor said...

Elisa ~ I love Lucy feeding the Harv-man & pushing his hand away from the bowl. She's a natural.

Unknown said...

haven't seen you guys in a while! everyone looks great!